A place for the kids and adults of KFC to share their thoughts, pictures, ideas and all sorts of stuff throughout Advent.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advent Day 6

Encouraging our Kids to give

As a child my Mum always encouraged me to pray at night before I went to sleep. I did this silently in my head every night. If you were to ask me what I prayed about my answer would be, I don't really remember except, at Christmas time I would pray that children who had nothing at Christmas would receive presents. I can't recall whether, as a family, we actually did anything about making this a reality. However Suzie and I thought how lovely it would be for our kids to be able to give some of their many toys to other children who may need them more. So with that in mind I have found a link to some kids that would benefit from our kids stuff.

http://www.childrensheartunit.org/adult/depart_donate.html

May God bless you all

Love The Hamlins

No comments:

Post a Comment